Electra products are designed to be modular and scalable with a wide range of commercial and industrial specialty vehicle applications in mind. All of our components, drivetrain sub-systems and propulsion monitoring/control systems can be efficiently integrated to meet the unique requirements and specifications of our vehicle OEM partners and customers.
Electra products include:
- Advanced lithium ion battery packs for use in hybrid (HEV), plug-in (PHEV) and electric (EV) vehiclesranging from 1 -25 kW-hr.
- Advanced battery management systems that control and optimze all operations of the battery pack and include complete CAN communications.
- Advanced thermal management systems to ensure homogeneous battery temperature and the ability to operate under extreme ambient temperature conditions.
- Complete electric and hybrid drive system configuration, monitoring, and control with Electra system software.
SPECIALIZED ENGINEERING SERVICES
Electra can provide specialized engineering services to customers developing electric, plug-in hybrid and hybrid vehicles. We are a collaborative business partnerproviding services ranging from engineering consulting up to complete proprietary turn key system design and commercialization. Please contact Electra for more information.
Electra’s services include:
- Simulation of battery and complete vehicle system modeling to allow performance metrics to be determined before prototype systems are built.
- Software and control system development using model based techniques and automatic software code development.
- Design of complete lithium ion battery packs including all hardware and software systems.
- Design of complete battery management systems.
- Design of advanced proprietary battery thermal management systems.
Electra Motor Corporation
#2900 - 550 Burrard Street
V6C 0A3 Canada